An old house with a modern kitchen does not work. The secret is to maintain the flow as you move throughout the house. These E-book provides instructions on how to convert your modern refrigerator into an antique icebox.
Choose Save Our Old Homes or Windows
This shirt is 2 sided. It comes in long sleeve, hoodie, etc. in many colors including distressed.
Click image for important detailed instructions for wearing.
Instructions for wearing – How You Can Promote Preservation
- Always look your best as you are now a representative for preserving old homes.
- Wear your shirt in the mall and to home improvement events. Stand up straight so it can easily be read.
- Attract attention to yourself. Better to fake a sneeze than a cough. People will face you to say “God Bless You”, and read the front of your shirt. At that time instantly spin around so they can read the back. Give them time to write down the website. Offer them a pen.
- Public places with large crowds are the best. Don’t forget to attend your local parades during the summer. As you walk, turn frequently to allow each side to be viewed. Singing “Shanty in Old Shanty Town” (hear 1932 recording) should help attract attention and may be appropriate and help get the point across. Be creative.
- Give a shirt as a gift to a the guy down the street as a hint to maintain his house. Send them to the council members in your town to encourage them to preserve old buildings.
For bumper stickers, paste them on display replacement windows at Home Depot or on the truck of the Window Man. Then run fast!
We have an assortment of other Old House Gifts at our store to help you make a statement and promote preservation of old homes. Check them out here.