You tape wallpaper samples to your walls and try to visualize what your room would look like.
Finally after months of wallpaper shopping you narrowed it down to three wallpaper finalists.
You like them all but still can’t decide which to choose.
We will help you with our virtual wallpapering service.
See a wall in your room as if the wallpaper was already installed.
See more than one wallpaper and compare which design looks best with your furniture.
Historic wallpaper, Victorian wallpaper designs, even Modern wallpaper styles. You choose the wallpaper and send me as many wallpaper samples as you would like to see. With a photograph of your interior, I will apply the wallpaper(s) of your choice.
Are you wallpaper shopping from a book? No problem everything is online today. Even Home Depot has wallpaper samples online.
The samples above are from Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper . We love their wallpapers but you can choose any manufacturer.
What I need from you:
- A high quality photo of one or two walls of your house.
- Measurements of the wall where the wallpaper will be applied.
- The website address of the wallpaper sample(s) you would like to sample.
- The measurements of the sample shown.
What I do:
- I first prepare your photo to accept the wallpaper sample.
- I scale your sample to actual size.
- I then create a larger piece of wallpaper to cover your wall and apply it.
- I then email you the sample(s) to make it easier to choose a wallpaper to use.
Note: The complete pattern repeat may not be shown on the manufacturers website (as with the Bradbury & Bradbury samples above). A partial repeat will still provide a very close result.
For a quote:
Send me a photo of the wall or walls you would like to see and your wallpaper sample link. Prices are based on the amount of pictures etc. on your wall. A price for two samples on an average wall would be apx. $150.