The Witch’s House was originally built on a studio lot in Culver City, California as a set for a few silent films including Hansel and Gretel.
In 1924 when the studio shut down it was moved to its present location located a few blocks from Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills where it then became a private residence.
It was really small only containing a small foyer, one bedroom, a bathroom and a tiny kitchen.
Fast-forward a realtor purchased the house in the 1990’s and restored etc.
Leave a Reply