Still Not Sure if You Need Old House Restoration Services?
Whether you’re a homeowner with an older house curious about curb appeal renovations, a craftsman investigating historic preservation, or you’re just looking for a new home exterior design, you probably have questions. The good news is The Old House Guy has answers.
Contact Us For an Initial Consultation About an Old House Makeover
Well, we may not know each other personally yet, but you can count on us for objective advice that’s not tainted by the construction industry’s marketing hype and hidden agendas.
When it comes to old houses and historic preservation, some type of investigative skill must be used to recognize and solve architectural questions or discover difficult aspects of the work.
From landscaping to windows to molding, you need a professional who can offer a wealth of advice to help fine-tune the care and repair of your old house. The Old House Guy can give you solid advice on:
- Home exterior design
- Historic restoration
- House makeover
- Adding curb appeal
- Sensitive compatible additions
- Graphic services for your home
Building a new house? Let us review your elevations. Wouldn’t you feel more secure, having your plans reviewed before expensive construction begins—just to be sure?
Are you a new homeowner? Our consultations and critiques can help you better understand your house and learn what to do and NOT do (interior & exterior home design) before making costly mistakes.
Need help visualizing a project? Got peeling paint, crumbling brick? Not sure which way to jump first? Let us help.
Are you a contractor? We understand that your busy and may not be able to get involved in design details. We can help you with your clients project.
How We Can Get Started
Wouldn’t you feel more secure, having your plans reviewed before expensive construction begins—just to be sure?
- Send us high-quality photos, and we’ll review it for free! (2 megabytes or higher of your house with your thoughts, questions, or what you (or your contractor) have in mind).
- If we feel you are on the right track, we’ll let you know. Otherwise we’ll suggest a phone consultation to explain corrections and what you can do to improve your home. We will go over all features and explain what you can do for adding curb appeal and how to get the biggest bang for your buck.
How much does this cost?
- $140 per hour. Consultations are by Zoom and are quite intense and can be recorded. Payment is by PayPal or check.
- Available by appointment weekdays (day and evening).
Click here to contact us for more information about our old house restorations, curb appeal renovations, historic preservation services and more. Let’s get your transformation started!